Patients Needing RX Refills
- Only qualified patients may get refills.
- Patients need to phone in their refill orders on Monday or Tuesday.
- Refills need to be called in prior to seeing a doctor on clinic night also.
- Office staff will be able to confirm if you have refills or not. Please have your medicine bottles close by so that you can tell them the name of your medicine or the RX ID number.
- All medications can be picked up at the clinic during the day on Thursday between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm or at the night clinic between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
For Refills Only…
Call the clinic Monday or Tuesday 2 weeks before your medicines run out. Call the clinic and give us the RX numbers without the Zero’s.
You can pick up your meds on Tuesday or Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
DO NOT Wait to call for refills until your medicines have run out. We are a charity clinic and may not have the pharmacy open during regular hours.
Compliance is mandatory if you are getting free medicines from us. If you do not take your meds as prescribed, you risk the danger of not getting drugs from us again and it will not be suitable for your health.